How to Use Essential Oils
*The FDA has labeling rules for dietary supplements and cosmetics and those are typically separate labels. You will notice that Young Living’s essential oils with either say Aromatic or Topical OR how to use as a Dietary Supplement. Young Living has chosen to label bottles with the PRIMARY usage for that oil and now we have a separate Vitality line for Dietary usage. To keep it simple go with the labeling instructions on each bottle.
● Place a drop in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and inhale.
● Smell the oil directly out of the bottle.
● Diffuse the essential oil so the whole family can benefit from just a few drops. YL has a wide variety of diffusers to choose from and upon enrolling as a wholesale member you would get to choose one of four diffusers in your Premium Starter Kit.
Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to improve your home, work, or living environment. Diffusing can purify the air and neutralize mildew, cigarette smoke or other odors. Diffusing can also help with mood regulation and as a bonus you get rid of those nasty chemical filled fake scent sprays.
● Put the essential oil directly on your skin or diluted with a carrier oil. Dilution recommendations will be on the label *Special note: in almost every case essential oils should be diluted when using on children’s sensitive skin.
● Add essential oils to epsom salts and add to your bath water.
● Add Eos to your DIY lotion, skin care or beauty products.
Direct application onto the skin is one of the easiest ways to use essential oils. It is also a highly effective method since essential oils can easily pass through the lipid membranes of cell walls. They are able to penetrate cells and disperse throughout the body within minutes. The bottoms of the feet are a good place to apply oils directly because of the many nerve endings and large pores in that area.
Before you start, remember to test a small area of the skin first. Apply one oil or blend at a time. When layering oils that are new to you, allow 15-30 minutes between each oil to give the body a chance to respond before applying a second oil.
The longer essential oils stay in contact with the skin, the more likely they are to be absorbed. To reduce evaporation and enhance penetration, putting socks on after applying can help.
We’re very excited to introduce Young Living Vitality™ dietary essential oils, our brand-new line that gives you a new way to discover the versatility of our pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils!
Perfect for adding flavor to your favorite foods or using as dietary supplements, the Vitality dietary essential oil line gives you the freedom to share and explore some of our best-loved essential oils in a variety of nutritious and delicious ways.
With four distinct categories—Herb, Spice, Citrus, and Supplement—we invite you to explore Vitality dietary essential oils
Some people choose to use essential oils internally by adding them to water, Liquid or food, by placing them in a capsule, or taking one of Young Living’s oil-infused products. Peppermint, for example, can help promote healthy bowel function and support overall digestion when taken internally. You can also cook with Young Living essential oils.
*We cannot recommend ingesting any other brand of EO besides Young Living vitality oils. We trust the purity of our oils and can not say the same for other brands
No comments yet.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.